Enhancing your reading comprehension plays a crucial role in your IELTS Academic exam preparation. Aside from enrolling in an IELTS review center, it is also important to find a simple yet effective graphic organizer that can help boost not only your reading skills, but also your learning abilities. For instance, one of the best graphic organizers that most students used in their study time is the spider diagram.
Monday, January 14, 2019
Monday, January 7, 2019
Do you think you have what it takes to get a band score level of 7 and above in the IELTS listening test? Enroll in an IELTS training course to find out! Doing so will give you the opportunity to answer accurate and up-to-date listening mock exams. Preparing with a first-rate review program will also give you the chance to:
· access quality IELTS materials;
· learn from IELTS specialists;
· get a comprehensive explanation of each test component;
· identify and overcome your communicative weaknesses;
· hone your linguistic abilities specifically for the test;
· obtain constructive criticisms over your training performance;
· experience one-on-one coaching sessions with IELTS experts; and
· get to know the demands and pressures of the test.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Did you know that you have three objectives when you write essays for the IELTS Academic exam? You need to:
· Accomplish the given task (e.g., discuss a topic, support an opinion, etc.) to cater to the Task Achievement criterion.
· Get your points across in a clear, concise, and logical way to cater to the Coherence and Cohesion criterion.
· Sound intelligent to your readers to cater to the Lexical Resource and Grammar Range and Accuracy criteria.
This article focuses on the third objective—which can be achieved with on-point academic writing. Check out the list of dos and don’ts below. Practice them during your IELTS review period to refine your writing style and score high in the high-stakes exam.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Are you an auditory learner or do you learn and retain information better when they are presented through speech or sound? If so, use it to supercharge your IELTS review center experience. Here are some tips that can help you tailor your training efforts to your learning style.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Time flies during an IELTS exam. So, it’s crucial that you make every second count. Develop an approach for each task type and practice them during your IELTS review center sessions. Keep the following mistakes off your time management strategies to enhance your test performance and achieve your band score objective!